All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWrecking Ball, Bruce Springsteen's 17th studio album, is a statement on modern American life set to The Boss's perfect fusion of rock and folk/Americana. These authentic guitar TAB arrangements include melody, lyrics, and TAB. Titles: We Take Care of Our Own * Easy Money * Shackled and Drawn * Jack of All Trades * Death to My Hometown * This Depression * Wrecking Ball * You've Got It * Rocky Ground * Land of Hope and Dreams * We Are Alive.
- Author(s)Bruce Springsteen
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width228 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.