Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionWrinklies Big Book of Jokes contains hundreds of funnies, all specifically written to appeal to those with a more, um, mature sense of humour. From one-liners to shaggy dog stories, this is a treasure trove of great gags to keep for yourself or share with others! Some of the jokes may even be appreciated by young whippersnappers!
- Author BiographyClive Whichelow has written for Rory Bremner, Jonathan Ross, Spitting Image and others. He has written a number of humour titles, including The Wrinklies Joke Book, A Wrinklies Trip Down Memory Lane and The Complete Wrinklies' Armchair Companion (all with Mike Haskins).
- Author(s)Clive Whichelow,Mike Haskins
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Weight372 g
- Width117 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.