All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the first models made in the 1900s to the luxury brands created by Cartier and Patek Philippe, the wristwatch has become an object of passion among collectors. Through 55 of the most celebrated manufacturers, and more than 800 photos, this spectacular volume looks at the evolution of the watch its advances in design and techlogy, use in everyday life, and social impact. The featured styles include the Calatrava for Patek Philippe, Royal Oak for Audemars Piguet, Santos and Tank for Cartier, Submarines for Rolex, and the colorful Swatch, where plastic and the most invative materials combine with precious gold and diamonds.
- Author BiographyPaolo De Vecchi is a journalist who has published several volumes on wristwatches. He is director of the magazine Watches, and has collaborated on the writings of antiques and collectables.Alberto Uglietti is a journalist and business consultant for Italian and foreign houses of horology. He has published several volumes dedicated to watches.
- Author(s)Alberto Uglietti,Paolo De Vecchi
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Weight1769 g
- Width265 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.