All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWrite Away; A Year of Musings and Motivations for Writers, can help you keep your writing on track. It provides resources, tools and inspiration to help you achieve writing success. Write Away; A Year of Musings and Motivations, combines monthly insightful and humorous stories about writing, with tips, tools and interactions that encourage writers to reflect on where they are and where they want to be. From Writing Naked to Writing an Effective Query Letter, the essays remind readers of the unique nuances in the life of a writer and provide practical advice for strengthening skills and kwledge. Each month opens with a place to record writing goals and action plans. A back section provides resources and tools to help writers stay on track and stay informed. Inspirational quotes, reflective questions, and short exercises keep motivation and energy flowing. The writing journey can be long, and full of twists and turns, but there is always a lot to learn and laugh about along the way! 'Write Away' promises to be a quintessential writer's tool, proving to be useful, month after month, for years to come.It has something useful for every writer, from the vice in the coffee shop, to the published guru sporting his or her own section at Barnes and Noble. Sage, supportive, and often very funny, the short essays step the reader through a year of reflection and inspiration, sweetening the goals and challenges of the writing profession with vignettes drawn from the fabric of daily life.The beauty of the book lies in this ability to inspire through the everyday.
- Author BiographyKerrie Flanagan is the Director of Northern Colorado Writers, writing consultant, founder of Hot Chocolate Press and freelance writer with articles in regional and national publications including Writers Digest and The Writer. Her own relationship with writing can be described as complicated, but she loves helping other writers find success in the challenging world of publishing. When she is not writing, organizing seminars and conferences, or sorting through email, she can be found fly fishing on nearby lakes and rivers. www.KerrieFlanagan.com Jenny Sundstedt is a member of Northern Colorado Writers (NCW) and serves on the creative team for the annual NCW Writer's Conference. She writes long and short fiction, essays, overly ambitious to-do lists, and since 2010, has been a regular contributor to the NCW blog, The Writing Bug. When she's not writing, she can be found sneaking chocolate, enjoying Colorado with her family and dogs, and waging war on the laundry pile.
- Author(s)Jenny Sundstedt,Kerrie L Flanagan
- PublisherHot Chocolate Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHot Chocolate Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.