Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book remains the book of choice for students with essays to write! How to read selectively How to take tes effectively How to understand the 'academic speak' in essay questions How to structure your work How to use and cite your sources accurately Peter Levin has comprehensively updated the book to incorporate student feedback and has included significantly more information on the kinds of material that are available online, and on coping with the attentions of the plagiarism police. The book clarifies all the key issues that students cite as blocks to the development of their writing skills and will help improve the grades of any student who takes the time to adopt the techniques offered. No student with essays to write should be without a copy!
- Author BiographyDr Peter Levin is an educational developer at LSE. One of his roles is that of 'teamwork tutor' for students working on group projects. Prior to taking up his present position he lectured in social policy at LSE. He is author of Making Social Policy (Open University Press, 1997).
- Author(s)Peter Levin
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight540 g
- Width59 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.