All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book of original story prompts, stimulating writing exercises, invative lessons, and quotes by favourite authors, all guaranteed to jumpstart the creative muse of anyone who has ever dreamed of writing. Each vivid reading, prompt, exercise, and quote is designed to summon the voice and talents of the reader. Open randomly to any page, choose a prompt or exercise, spend a few minutes reading, and you're soon swept up in the momentum of your own creativity. While this is a book with considerable substance, one that will appeal to both beginning and more advanced writers, it is also a book that makes a perfect gift for the aspiring writers you kw. The core of Write Starts is drawn from the author's twenty-five-plus years of experience as a popular writing coach, workshop facilitator, developmental editor, and author of more than thirty books.
- Author BiographyHal Zina Bennett is the author of numerous books including Write from the Heart and Follow Your Bliss. A much-in-demand developmental editor and writing coach, he regularly conducts workshops and appears at writing conferences. He lives in Northern California.
- Author(s)Hal Zina Bennett
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Out-of-print date12/12/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width126 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.