Write! Stop Waiting, Start Writing: A Step-by-Step Guide to Turn What You Know in a Book by Cathy Presland (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $41.22Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever thought about writing a book, then this is for you. If you've ever wondered how to grow your reach or increase your visibility and credibility then this might be exactly what you've been looking for. There's never been a better time to publish and Write! shows you how to take your ideas, your kwledge, your expertise, and your experience, and put them into your first (or next) n-fiction book. This is a guidebook for smart people who don't necessarily think of themselves as writers, but who want to write; want to become a published author. It's especially for you if you want to share your message or grow a business (or maybe both). You feel drawn to write a book but you're t sure if you have the time, or how and where to start. Or maybe you've written a book already and the results weren't quite what you expected. You want to do it right this time. This book is your complete step-by-step guide to writing a n-fiction book. You'll get questions and activities, reflections and answers, so that you make real progress. Inside Write! you'll get everything you need to go from the first spark of an idea to a fully formed map of where to start and how to finish. Participate in the dialogue inside this book and you'll be ready to turn what you kw and do into a book. Finally. Write! is designed to deliver: * Absolute clarity on what you should write - what's the right book for you right w. Getting clear on this gets you out of overwhelm and makes finishing your book feel very real and completely achievable. * Concrete ideas for going beyond the book. Maybe you want to grow your business, start a speaking career, or just find a way to tell your story to more people? * An outline of how much it will cost if you want to self-publish - and some creative ideas for you to fund those costs (even before you write a word). * Your full book outline. You'll design a flow that makes sense to your reader, and a way of organising your content that connects with your reader. It isn't quite writing by numbers but once you have this the writing part will be easy. * A complete set of strategies to stay focused when you start to write. You'll be able to banish writer's block forever, work out how and when to write around your job and personal life (we're all busy!) and actually finish the book. * The formula for a bestselling book title - there are guarantees, but model success and you're more likely to achieve it. * The foundation for your book launch - figure out your marketing messages, what to say so that you hold attention, and how to connect with people who will help support you and build the buzz when it comes time to launch. If you've ever thought about writing a book but don't kw how, or don't even kw if you can, or if it's right for you, then this book will give you a vision of what's possible, show you how to create a flow and structure that really works, and give you the confidence to start and the self-assurance to finish. Your world will change when you realise how much value there is in what you kw and how many lives you can touch. Half a day working through the content in this action guide might just make the difference between writing a book 'someday', and creating something you can hold in your hands tomorrow.
- Author(s)Cathy Presland
- PublisherThe Big Book Project
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationAbergaveny
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Big Book Project
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.