All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHomeschooling is a large and growing phenomenon in U.S. society--the National Center for Education Statistics recently reported that in the last decade it grew at twelve times the rate of public school enrollments. Yet information about this population is terribly incomplete. In this groundbreaking book, Robert Kunzman uses his unprecedented access to six conservative Christian homeschooling families to explore the subset of this elusive world that most influences public perception and rhetoric about the homeschooling movement, from its day-to-day life to its broader aspirations to transform American culture and politics.
- Author BiographyRobert Kunzman is associate professor at the Indiana University School of Education and the author of Grappling with the Good: Talking about Religion and Morality in Public Schools.
- Author(s)Robert Kunzman
- PublisherBeacon Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Press
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.