All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDART, THE OPEN-SOURCE web programming language developed by Google, is designed for building everything from simple console utilities to full-featured applications for browsers and mobile devices. The Dart language is both familiar for seasoned engineers and easy to learn for aspiring programmers. To get you up and productive, Dart developer Jack Murphy presents a series of solutions that a modern full stack developer will need to become proficient and launch a production application using Dart. In addition to a language introduction and overview, Jack builds a web application that will provide an easy-to-follow walkthrough of the Dart language and its associated development environments for both front-end and back-end programming. Jack's web application implements a series of asynchrous browser components using Angular 2 Dart, while also leveraging Dart's server capabilities to create a Dart-powered REST API. THIS BOOK INCLUDES: * Detailed instruction, ample illustrations, and clear examples * Real-world guidance and advice * Insight into best practices from a Dart developer CORRESPONDING GITHUB PROJECT (https://github.com/rightisleft/web_apps_dart) is included so that you can follow along with the examples in the video. Two additional chapters with up-to-date material on the Angular 2 framework are available at www.peachpit.com.
- Author BiographyJack Murphy is seasoned technology product and software engineering specialist with a full stack development and UI/UX background. He specializes in front-end client architecture for complex interactive applications. He has comprehensive industry experience as a UI-IXD / product designer along with deep front-end software engineering expertise. Jack has a passion for design and technology, and use both of these to create rich, engaging, dynamic user experiences for web products. He enjoys working on new and innovative platforms, and has helped scale multiple platforms and companies, from small teams prelaunch to multi-team workforces with multiple public-facing products supporting millions of monthly active users.
- Author(s)Jack Murphy
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.