All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApproximately 60% of Americans don t have a properly written legal Will! Updated for 2012, this complete kit has everything you need to plan your estate, make decisions about how to divide it, and write your own legal will. This kit is written by an American lawyer and is 100 percent legal. Creating an estate plan and writing your own will is easy. Just follow the step-by-step instructions in this book and use the forms to create your own will. There s need to register your will or have it signed by a legal professional. Simply store it in a safe place for your loved ones.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Waters received his JD in 1986 from the University of Florida College of Law. He is also the author and editor of a number of publications in the legal field. Prior to his legal training, he was an award-winning journalist in Florida.
- Author(s)Robert C Waters
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleSelf-Counsel Legal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Weight259 g
- Width210 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.