All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting new series of early learning velty board books that combine Scholastic's strength in learning with beautiful photography and clear designs to stimulate early learning. Write and Wipe: Learn to Write shows children how to write the letters of the alphabet (capitals and lower case) and for each letter, provides pictures and words for children to trace. * Perfect for helping children who are learning to write their letters and numbers. * Comes with a wipe-clean pen that clips into the book. * The glossy board is easy to wipe clean, so that children can have lots of practice.
- Author(s)Make Believe Ideas
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleScholastic Early Learners
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight500 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.