All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWrite to Publish is the ideal guide for anyone who wants to see their articles in print. Whether you want to make a living as a freelance journalist, edit a newsletter, or contribute occasional articles to a small publication, it gives you all the information you need to get started.
- Author BiographyAuthors Vin Maskell and Gina Perry have extensive experience as freelance writers. Between them they have worked in suburban newspapers, in corporate journalism as well being published widely in national and state newspapers and magazines. Vin Maskell's articles have appeared in The Australian and The Age, and he is editor of Rhythms magazines. Gina Perry's articles have been published in the Herald-Sun, The Sunday Age and numerous corporate publications. She is psychology writer for For Me and Womens Health magazine. Both teach in the TAFE Diploma of Professional Writing and Editing at Victoria University in Melbourne.
- Author(s)Gina Perry,Vin Maskell
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Out-of-print date27/02/2017
- Content Note15 b&w PHOTOS
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.