All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling guide to markets in all areas of the media, completely revised and updated, and this year in its 104th edition. With a new foreword by John Boyne and several brand new articles by Kathy Lette and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Simon Trewin, Alexandra Pringle and Nick Clee. It also contains a wealth of practical information on a huge range of topics including copyright, finance, submitting a manuscript and e-publishing, as well as being a comprehensive up-to-date directory of media contacts. 'Essential reading ...the A-Z of how to survive in publishing' - Kate Mosse 'Even established writers can feel as though they're climbing a mountain. Think of the Writers' & Artists' Yearbook as your sherpa' - Ian Rankin 'Full of useful stuff. It answered my every question' - JK Rowling
- Author Biographywww.WritersAndArtists.co.uk is a leading organization for the publishing industry.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleWriters' and Artists'
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/06/2011
- Weight948 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.