All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting 101: For Beginners is a basic how-to get started writing. I've tried to think of all the questions I had when I started writing and instead of wishing I had someone to assist me - I decided to be the one to assist others. Writing 101 includes comments on how to develop your muse and how to set up the action in your next vel.
- Author BiographyTim has self-published thirty-six books so far and is working on another thirty - which he hopes will take him another couple years to complete. Tim is always looking for new story lines and has begun ghost writing for several people who came up with unique stories to present to the reading public. Contact Tim for more details at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Tim Conley
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.