All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionHere's a unique collection of 340 reproducible writing process activity sheets that capitalize on students' natural interest in holidays and special events while reinforcing your writing skills curriculum! Organized into ten monthly sections, September through June, each month including over 30 writing activity sheets like these for November: Athletic Words (sentence writing), Last Leaf on the Tree (paragraph writing), and World Without TV (essay writing).
- Author Biography<b>Carol H. Behrman</b> has taught writing to students in grades 5-8 for more than 20 years. She has also written 19 fiction and nonfiction books for children and young adults and has conducted numerous workshops on the writing process for students and teachers. In addition, Ms. Behrman in the author of two other resources on the writing process published by The Center, <i>Hooked on Writing!</i> (1990) and <i>Write! Write! Write!</i> (1995).
- Author(s)Carol H. Behrman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1038 g
- Width209 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.