Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionA call for new methods for anthropology, this book explores the nature of anthropological kwledge and the conditions of integration and communication with people. Starting with an analysis of anthropologists' guilt, Fan addresses issues of reflexivity, reciprocity, and respect, then builds on this to evaluate how researchers generate kwledge.
- Author BiographyFrancois Bouchetoux is Assistant Professor at I-Shou University, Taiwan.
- Author(s)Francois Bouchetoux
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight178 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.