All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs there anyone involved in writing assessment who has t read Teaching and Assessing Writing: Understanding, Evaluating, and Improving Student Performance? For over forty years, Edward M. White, author of that volume and other seminal works in instruction and evaluation, has led debates about accountability by focusing on student learning. In this edited collection, thirty five leaders in assessment pay tribute to Professor White by documenting the landscape, strategies, consequence, and future of the field. Readers will find in these chapters the beginning of a new phase in writing assessment, one informed by an appreciation of complexity and a devotion to fairness that marked the career of the scholar houred in these pages.
- PublisherHampton Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byNorbert Elliot
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.