All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom letters to visual poems to even tree carvings, this book examines Australian literature by close reading poetry from the 18th century and on. Michael Farrell's vast collage of material and analysis presents a unique and vivid perspective of colonial life, offering an unsettled space in which to rethink Australian writing.
- Author BiographyMichael Farrell is the editor of Slope Magazine.
- Author(s)Michael Farrell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModern and Contemporary Poetry and Poetics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.