All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you comfortable writing English in the classroom but nervous about writing in the real world? To write confidently in English you need to practise different styles of written English. Collins Writing helps you recognize different styles and choose the right language to get your message across. The twenty units focus on a wide variety of texts so that you can feel just as comfortable writing a postcard or using social media online. Learn to write as fluently as you speak, use the right tone, and use persuasive language to get the response you need. Featured writing styles include: * online reviews * tweets * instant messaging * thank you letters * emails * job applications Collins Writing is part of the new English for Life series and uses authentic material from the Collins Corpus, the world's largest database of the English language. It is suitable for self-study and classroom use, and can help towards Cambridge FCE preparation. Suitable for Intermediate learners of English (CEF level B1+).
- Author BiographyKirsten Campbell-Howes has been writing and co-writing ELT books and digital products for over ten years. Kirsten is a freelance author and e-learning specialist.
- Author(s)Clare Dignall,Kirsten Campbell-Howes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleCollins English for Life: Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight327 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.