All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition brings to fundraisers' attention the changes in what funders are looking for and developments in the application process. It makes fundraisers aware of common mistakes and how to avoid them, illustrating this using worked examples. This title is considered the standard and best book on the subject. It includes: a section on outcome funding; online applications; top tips from successful fundraisers; new case studies; and, examples of funders' guidelines for the 'ideal' letter.
- Author BiographyMichael Norton is the founder of Directory of Social Change, Centre of Innovation in Voluntary Action and UnLTD. He is a widely published author for several publishers including DSC. Mike Eastwood is a former CEO of the DSC, Director of Operations for Liverpool Cathedral and the author of several books, including the Charity Trustees' Handbook.
- Author(s)Michael Norton,Mike Eastwood
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.