Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionHere is how to become a published crime writer. Writing Crime is an excellent introduction to the genre from a well-established and highly respected author. In this book you will learn: how to start writing crime; how to layer your vel with clues; how to find a market for your work; and, how to be a professional crime writer.
- Author BiographyJanet Laurence is an established crime writer. She is the author of the Darina Lisle crime series as well as the Canaletto murder series and the novel To Kill the Past. She also contributed to the Murder they Wrote Collection in 1994 and is writer in residence at a college in Australia every summer. Janet Laurence lives in Somerset where like her heroine she enjoys cooking.
- Author(s)Janet Laurence
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationAbergele
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/05/2014
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDr. Graham Lawler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.