All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAncillary purchase book appropriate for incoming and first - year law students, law students in academic support programs, pre - law students, and graduates studying for the bar exam. Features:
- The student answer to the Hayakawa problem in Chapter 4 is w antated to show key features, such as explanations of rules, explanation of elements, application of sub-elements to facts, and conclusions
- An all-new Chapter 8 explains how exams are like the real practice of law
- Author(s)John C Dernbach
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAspen Coursebook
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th annotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.