All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlanned as a companion volume to Writing Latin by Richard Ashdowne and James Morwood, this accessible guide to writing Greek is useful for anyone starting Greek prose composition. Part 1 deals with the constituent elements of the simple sentence, and in Part 2 all major constructions are covered, each with thorough explanations and clear examples. Each chapter has either two or three exercises of practice sentences, further supplemented throughout Part 2 by passages for continuous composition. 100 important irregular verbs with their principal parts are listed at the back of the book, and there is a complete vocabulary for all the exercises, a useful learning and revision resource in itself.
- Author BiographyStephen Anderson is Senior Tutor and a former Head of Classics at Winchester College. He is co-author of Greek Unseen Translation and of Advanced Latin: Materials for A2 and Pre-U. John Taylor is Head of Classics at Tonbridge School, Kent. He is the author of Greek to GCSE Parts 1 and 2, Greek beyond GCSE, Essential GCSE Latin, and Latin beyond GCSE.
- Author(s)John Taylor,Stephen P. Anderson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.