All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Chriss McCallum explains how to: assess your kwledge and experience; write 'how-to' articles; write for magazines; survive and succeed in today's publishing world; break in with tips and fillers; approach your market; and, write a 'how-to' book.
- Author BiographyChriss McCallum worked for Collins Publishing for many years, first as an editor and then in book production. She is a published writer and has taught creative writing, as well as publishing her own magazines for writers. Chriss lives in Cheshire with her husband and enjoys painting and reading and counts herself lucky to have been paid to work with books.
- Author(s)Chriss McCallum
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleStudymates Writers Guides
- Place of PublicationAbergele
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAber Publishing
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Edited byDr. Graham Lawler
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.