All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe step-by-step lessons in this book help teachers model the three types of writing students must master to meet the Common Core Standards: Opinion/Argument, Informative/Explanatory, and Narrative. The lessons help students identify the key features and purpose of each text type and support them as they practice writing in each of these forms. Includes reproducible guided and independent writing frames and student self-assessment checklists. For use with Grade 5.
- Author BiographyLinda Ward Beech is a New York City-based writer and editor who has written more than 70 titles for Scholastic Teaching Resources.
- Author(s)Linda Ward Beech
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWriting Lessons to Meet the Common Core
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width208 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.