All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting Methods in Theological Reflection offers a stimulating, provocative and accessible book that will be of use to students and practitioners who are seeking ways to use their own experience in the work of spiritual and theological reflection, This work is intended for use by the many students of theology/ministry/chaplaincy who are charged with the task of producing works of theological reflection upon placements, life experiences and faithful practiceIt will also be of general interest to a wide range of readers trying to correlate their life experiences with their spiritual beliefs.
- Author BiographyHeather Walton is Senior Lecturer in Theology and Religious Studies at the University of Glasgow and Co-director of the Centre for Literature, Theology and the Arts at the University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)Dr. Heather Walton
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.