All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour life is a story worth telling... You may think that your life is just a blur of ordinary days. Or maybe you feel like you're struggling in a whirlpool of change. Either way, you have a story to tell. In Writing My Story, you'll find questions that will challenge you, writing prompts that will inspire you, and scripture that will encourage you. In time, you'll begin to see your own unique talents bloom and feel more comfortable in your own skin. Don't let media or peer pressure tell you who you should be; instead build a solid understanding of who you are so that you can become the person you were meant to be. This guided journal will help you find freedom within your thoughts, learn to love yourself, and show you how to praise God while enjoying life.
- Author(s)Maisha McGee-Childs
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.