Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Writing Power series is unlike most other writing textbooks. Rather than focusing on one area of writing, such as fluency, language use, academic writing, or social writing, the series includes all of them to give students practical skills for writing in many different situations. Each book contains four separate parts that concentrate on four important aspects of writing proficiency. The structure is flexible, allowing the teacher to assign work from different sections of the book concurrently to target the students' greatest needs. To support and supplement in-class practice, there is the Writing Power blog. Teachers can log on to set up a private class blog, where students can post writing assignments and communicate wiht classmates in a fun online environment.
- Author(s)Dorothy E. Zemach,Sue Peterson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson Education (US)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width208 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.