All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will be of interest to those whose lives include writing, particularly when that writing is attached to a life that also includes teaching and learning; it seeks to engage with those who have a passion for words and for wordmaking - for those who are curious about how these curricular acts become inextricably tangled in ways that are both maddening and hopeful. Moving backward and forward, between the lived particulars of a group of preservice teachers' writing practices in a workshop-styled setting and the writing practice of a researcher/teacher educator/poet curious about the acts of learning and teaching, writing and researching, this work attempts to live well with the necessarily tangled relationships among literacy, aesthetic practice, and the ongoing production of subjectivity in teacher education and our educational researchings of teacher education.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Gary William Rasberry teaches sessionally in the Faculty of Education at Queen's University where he recently completed a postdoctoral fellowship. He has written a number of articles in the areas of curriculum studies, writing pedagogy, and teacher education. A published poet and working musician, Rasberry is interested in the tangle where teacher education, aesthetic practice, and the arts come together and apart.
- Author(s)Gary William Rasberry
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number140
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight330 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.