All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAre you unsure what your report should look like or how you'll ever finish it in time? Are you freaking out about starting on an extended piece of writing? Help is here! In this handy little book, you'll find expert guidance to enable you to produce a successful report or dissertation. With a focus on developing an effective writing style and argument, this book shows you, step-by-step, how to plan and deliver a perfect piece of writing to gain top marks. Open up to find advice on: * What makes dissertations and reports distinctive * Organising your time and materials * Finding the right planning method for you * How to structure your writing successfully * Writing good sentences, paragraphs, sections and chapters. Read this book and you're on your way to writing a great report or dissertation! SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills website for tips, quizzes and videos on study success!
- Author BiographyDr Lucinda Becker, an award winning Senior Lecturer and Teaching Fellow at the University of Reading, has spent her career committed to enhancing the skills of undergraduates and research postgraduates. She has written numerous successful study skills guides for students. As a professional trainer she also works throughout the United Kingdom and Europe, devising and delivering training in communication and management techniques, principally to lawyers, engineers and scientists: real exemplars of generic, transferable skills with impact.
- Author(s)Lucinda Becker
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSage Study Skills Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.