All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis isn't about how to write spiritual books. It isn't about the romance of writing. It doesn't cover the ins and outs of publishing and building a brand. Instead, this fresh and unapologetic guide to writing as a spiritual practice approaches writing as a way to turn the spiral of body, heart, mind, soul and spirit that leads to spiritual awakening. Lead by rewned spirituality teacher, Rami Shapiro and award-winning writer and writing coach, Aaron Shapiro - and featuring over fifty unique, practical exercises - it takes you beyond assigning inspirational words to the page. It shows you how to use your writing to unlock the joy of life and the infinite perspectives and possibilities that living provides.
- Author BiographyRabbi Rami Shapiro a renowned teacher of spirituality across faith traditions and a noted theologian, is a popular speaker on the topics of Judaism, theology and spirituality. He is author of the award-winning The Sacred Art of Lovingkindness, Preparing to Practice, Recovery - The Sacred Art, The Twelve Steps as Spiritual Practice and Hasidic Tales.
- Author(s)Aaron Shapiro,Rabbi Rami Shapiro
- PublisherJewish Lights Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyLight Paths Publishing,US
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.