All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting Well in the 21st Century: The Five Essentials provides students, career-builders, and professional writers with the basic elements needed for writing in the 21st century. The book fully explains-and links-the five essentials of good writing: 1.punctuation, 2.grammar, 3.fact-checking, 4.style, and 5.voice. Relevant and succinctly written, Writing Well in the 21st Century: The Five Essentials gives readers the basics they need to kw to create well-written documents for school, work and in their professional writing.
- Author BiographyLinda Spencer has taught copyediting classes in continuing education programs for over fifteen years at various schools including the University of Massachusetts and the University of Maine. In addition, she is a freelance writer and editor of various textbooks in language arts and social studies. For over ten years, Spencer has taught this approach in popular continuing education classes and, using WebEx, to students around the world-in India, Germany, and Chile.
- Author(s)Linda Spencer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight258 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.