All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo win in business requires a winning business plan. To write a winning business plan requires reading Garrett Sutton's dynamic book on the topic. Writing Winning Business Plans provides the insights and the direction on how to do it well and do it right.
Rich Dad/Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki says, The first step in business is a great business plan. It must be a page turner that hooks and holds a potential investor. Garrett Sutton's Writing Winning Business Plans is THE book for key strategies on preparing winning plans for both business and real estate ventures.
Crisply written and featuring real life illustrative stories, Writing Winning Business Plans discusses all the key elements for a successful plan. Topics include focusing your business vision, understanding your financials and analyzing your competition. Also covered are how to really use your business plan as a tool and how to attract funding for your new or existing businesses.
As business plan competitions become more popular around the world Writing Winning Business Plans also discusses how to enter and how to win these ever more lucrative contests.
In addition, how to quickly interest a potential investor, also kwn as the elevator pitch, is explained. And, as opportunities arise around the world, how to present your plan in various countries is explored.
Writing Winning Business Plans is the complete compendium for this essential business rite of passage - preparing a winning plan.
- Author BiographyGarrett Sutton is an attorney, best selling author and one of Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Advisors. A clear and engaging writer, Garrett demystifies legal topics and presents them in a very understandable and accessible manner.
Garrett has over thirty years experience in assisting individuals and businesses to limit their liability, protect their assets, implement advantageous corporate structures and advance their financial goals.
Garrett is the author of Start Your Own Corporation, Writing Winning Business Plans, Buying and Selling a Business and The ABC's of Getting Out of Debt among other titles.
Garrett is the owner and operator of CorporateDirect.com, which since 1988, has provided affordable asset protection and corporate formation services, as well as resources for entrepreneurs and real estate investors. Robert Kiyosaki, the best selling author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad calls Garrett and Corporate Direct the premiere source for asset protection strategies.
Garrett attended Colorado College and the University of California at Berkeley, where he received a B.S. in Business Administration in 1975. He graduated with a J.D. in 1978 from Hastings Law, the University of California's law school in San Francisco. He has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, and other publications. Garrett enjoys speaking on asset protection strategies and is a frequent lecturer for business groups and the Rich Dad's Advisors educational series.
Garrett serves on the boards of the American Baseball Foundation, located in Birmingham, Alabama, and the Reno-Nevada based Sierra Kids Foundation.
For more information on Garrett Sutton, please visit his Web sites at www.sutlaw.com, www.corporatedirect.com, and www.successdna.com.
- Author(s)Garrett Sutton
- PublisherRDA Press, LLC
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNevada
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBZK Press, LLC
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.