All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA well-written application essay gives students a big advantage in the admission process at many of the nation's best colleges. This book guides prospective college entrants through the do's and don'ts of the essay writing process and offers them three easy steps for success--
- Step One: Read the book's sample essays and pay special attention to the critiques that point out their strengths and weaknesses.
- Step Two: Pick a topic matters to you--one that opens a window to your personality, your passions, and your mind--a topic that tells colleges who you really are.
- Step Three: Let author George Ehrenhaft guide you through the process of planning your essay, writing a rough draft, and editing it to perfection This new edition analyzes both the increasingly popular Common Application essay topics and numerous supplementary essay topics required by many colleges. Included are several full-length sample essays from recent applicants, each with a critique that discusses its strengths or indicates missteps. This book offers crucial essay-writing instruction and advice for all college-bound students.
- Author(s)George Ehrenhaft
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.