All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brief, practical guide offers a clear and comprehensive strategy for conceptualizing, approaching, and executing the task of writing a research paper in the humanities and social sciences. In addition, it provides: a critical and process-oriented approach to the tasks of topic selection, formulation of the research question, thesis development, and argumentation. judiciously selected examples drawn from a broad range of disciplines. concise treatment of the aims, methods, and conventions of scholarly research, including the opportunities and pitfalls of Internet use. a wealth of conceptual and organizational tools, and more.
- Author BiographyStanley Chodorow is Professor Emeritus of History, University of California, San Diego. He has won four teaching awards and continues to teach undergraduates.
- Author(s)Stanley Chodorow
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight246 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.