All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is how to use creativity to improve your writing Written by professional writer and very experienced creative writing teacher, this book explains the nature of creativity and how a basic understanding of the brain function can enhance the creative process. This book explains how through cultural shifts, the use of imagery has become more mainstream in the last 25-years and how this is a jumping off point to using creative imagery to reframe writing for different markets.
- Author BiographyAnn Palmer is a recognised 'name' in the world of creative writing teaching. She has led workshops on creativity and writing in a number of areas in the UK, in particular at Swanwick and in Scotland.
- Author(s)Ann Palmer
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationAbergale
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAber Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDr. Graham Lawler
Save on Dictionaries
- AU $50.85Trending at AU $59.56
- AU $27.66Trending at AU $32.71
- AU $29.39Trending at AU $42.61
- AU $13.76Trending at AU $22.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.