All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionWriting and Publishing for Academic Authors offers an insider's look at how to publish scholarly articles, book reviews, grants, magazine articles, and commercial and scholarly books. This new edition, extensively revised and updated, includes chapters on writing and publishing research in the sciences, publishing conference papers and dissertations, redefining the role of the scholar in the information age, and electronic publishing.
- Author BiographyJoseph M. Moxley is a Professor of English at the University of South Florida. Todd W. Taylor is an instructor of English at the University of South Florida. They live in Tampa, Florida.
- Author(s)Todd W. Taylor
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteindex
- Weight372 g
- Width159 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorJoseph M. Moxley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.