About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes people laugh? How can you write a funny play? How can you turn a hilarious script into a side-splitting production?
- Author BiographyCharlotte Guillain worked as a bookseller, an English teacher and an editor before becoming an author. She has written more than 100 books, both fiction and non-fiction. She always wanted to be a writer and her top tip is to read as much as you can.
- Author(s)Charlotte Guillain
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleInfosearch: Writing and Staging Plays
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.