All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of Writing for Journalists focuses on the key issue for writers working across all forms of media today: how to produce clear, engaging and illuminating copy that will keep the reader hooked from start to finish. Written by skilled specialist contributors and drawing on a broad range of examples to illustrate the best professional practice, this edition includes: * chapters on how to write news, features and reviews whatever the format used for delivery * expanded chapters on writing for digital publication in both shortform and longform * top tips on writing columns and blogs from leading professionals * an exploration of the importance of style and its impact on great journalistic writing * an extensive glossary of terms used in journalism and suggestions for further reading This is an essential guide to good writing for all practising journalists and students of journalism.
- Author BiographyWynford Hicks is the author of various books on journalism and writing including English for Journalists (Routledge, 2013), now in its fourth edition, and Quite Literally: Problem Words and How to Use Them (Routledge, 2004).
- Author(s)Harriett Gilbert,Jane Bentley,Sally Adams,Tim Holmes,Wynford Hicks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMedia Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.