All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition looks at all the latest markets for comedy writers, with new material on writing 'The Office' style docu-comedies, writing for children's TV, and even how to try out your own jokes in stand-up comedy routines. Comedy has blossomed into one of the most high profile and glamorous areas of the entertainment industry but it is often perceived as one of the hardest writing jobs. In the third edition of this highly regarded handbook, John Byrne breaks down the basics of writing comedy into simple steps and shows how to make the most of your writing talent and your ability to market that talent.
- Author BiographyJohn Byrne is an author, cartoonist and stand- up comedian with wide-ranging experience in both performance and teaching of creative skills.
- Author(s)Chris Curry
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/04/2002
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleWriting Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note7 b&w cartoons
- Weight231 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.