All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of anthologies, resource and reference books, including titles from Oscar Wilde, Mary Shelley, Alex Madina, Jo Phillips and Adrian Barlow.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/05/1995
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleFigures in a Landscape
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 halftones 1 map
- Weight271 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAnthony Adams,Kenneth Durham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Reading AgeFrom 14 to 17
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.