All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging text explores the role of the writer and the text in collaborative practice through the work of contemporary writers and companies working in Britain, offering students and aspiring writers and directors effective practical strategies for collaborative work.
- Author BiographySarah Sigal is a freelance writer dramaturg, director, researcher and lecturer with. Her practice and research explore writing, devising, dramaturgy, site-specific performance, physical theatre and adaptation.
- Author(s)Sarah Sigal
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2016
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note11 halftones
- Weight304 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.