Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the farthest end of the Dark Isle lies the village of Cromness, where the rmal round of domi matches, meetings of the Ladies' Guild and twice-daily netting of salmon continues as it always has done. But all is t well. Mist descends as the area prepares to celebrate the famed Dark Isle Show, and in this drunken, brawling celebration of all that is best in farming and fishing, the awful truth begins to come clear. Soon the characters are involved in a battle to either save or destroy the Dark Isle. But are they truly aware of the scale of events? And who will prevail?
- Author BiographyAngus Dunn won the 2002 Neil Gunn Competition and the Robert Louis Stevenson award in 1995 and is the author of numerous works of poetry and short fiction, his work has featured in Shorts - The Macallan/Scotland on Sunday Collection and been broadcast on BBC Radio 4 and BBC Radio Scotland. He has also served as the Writer in Residence for Aberdeenshire and the Scottish Culture Workshop.
- Author(s)Angus MacKay Dunn
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $61.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.