All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who has ever tried to write a family history kws that it can be overwhelming. Writing the Family Narrative offers a clear and concise explanation of how to write your history in a way that entertains as well as informs. Using his experience teaching creative writing, Lawrence P. Gouldrup, has outlined a process that is tailored t for the serious vel writer, biographer, or essayist, but for the serious genealogist who wants to record his or her family story. He uses solid examples from both amateur and professional writers, making it easy for you to learn the process. The companion workbook to Writing the Family Narrative (ISBN #0916489418) goes further, taking you through each step of the writing process. You'll learn how to organize your records for writing, develop characters, include point of view, use dialogue, create an effective setting, and even edit and design your family history.
- Author(s)Lawrence P Gouldrup
- Date of Publication01/08/1987
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.