All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting the New Ethgraphy provides a foundational understanding of the writing processes associated with composing new forms of qualitative writing in the social sciences. Goodall's distinctive style will engage and energize students, offering them provocative advice and exercises for turning qualitative data and field tes into compelling representations of social life.
- Author BiographyH. L. Goodall is Professor and Head of the Hugh Downs School of Communication at Arizona State University. He is the author or co-author of 17 books including his groundbreaking ethnographic trilogy: Casing a Promised Land, Living in the Rock n' Roll Mystery and Divine Signs: Connecting Spirit to Community.
- Author(s)H. L. Goodall
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleEthnographic Alternatives
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.