All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of the vel is also a history of shifting views of the value of vel reading. This study investigates how vels themselves participate in this development by featuring reading as a multidimensional cultural practice. English vels about obsessive reading, written in times of medial transition, serve as test cases for a model that brings together analyses of form and content.
- Author BiographyDorothee Birke, Univ. of Freiburg, Germany, and Univ. of Aarhus, Denmark.
- Author(s)Dorothee Birke
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLinguae & Litterae
- Series Part/Volume Number59
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight521 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.