All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWriting the Screenplay t only guides you through the stages needed to create a good screenplay but also encourages you to develop dramatic situations, as well as creating vivid characters and the right structure for your story. The book is divided into two sections. Part one focuses on preparing to write, while part two goes through the writing process in straightforward and easy steps, from developing the idea to the final rewrite. Full of insight and drawing on the author's many years experience of writing and teaching, this book uses a wide range of examples from screenplays to illustrate the process of screenwriting in an entertaining and informative way.
- Author BiographyJill Nelmes is a writer and senior lecturer in screenwriting at the University of East London. She studied screenwriting at UCLA, has had many screenplays in development and has been a script reader in Los Angeles. She has published extensively on the subject of screenwriting and is now principal editor of the Journal of Screenwriting and editor of Analysing the Screenplay. She is currently writing a book about screenwriters in British cinema.
- Author(s)Jill Nelmes
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleBlack Horse Western
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight386 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.