All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWriting the World sets the act of writing in a historical and social context and explores writing as a creative act. It sets out the main theoretical issues that shape the subject and investigates the debates about the history, theory and philosophy of Creative Writing. Tighe is an informative and engaging guide, providing a teaching tool and textbook. The directed study section at the end of each chapter enables writers to develop their own thought and practice. The range and detail ensures its value as reference work. By considering the roots of Creative Writing as a subject of study, Writing the World provides a ground-breaking and absorbing contribution to the field.
- Author BiographyCarl Tighe is a renowned award winning writer and Professor of Creative Writing at Derby University. His novels and stage plays have been translated and broadcast. Carl led first under graduate Creative Writing degree in the UK and has used the directed study questions to open up new areas of study for students in the field. He is the author of several successful non-fiction works.
- Author(s)Carl Tighe
- PublisherKingston University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingston University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.