Writing to Wow!: Book Writing Workbook by Susie Augustin (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $35.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting to Wow! Book Writing Handbook By Susie Augustin Foreword by Chris Widener, Bestselling Author of The Art of Influence YOUR MOST VALUABLE CALLING CARD IS A PUBLISHED BOOK! Promote your business and brand yourself to be seen as a leader in your field. Being a published author will help you score lucrative speaking engagements and create multiple streams of income. Increase your credibility while you fast track your success. For Speakers, Entrepreneurs, Consultants, Coaches, Experts, Momtrepreneurs, Bloggers, and Dreamers BOOK WRITING MADE FUN & EASY! Find a topic to write about Write your book outline and table of contents Chapter titles and content for each chapter TABLE OF CONTENTS WRITE YOUR BOOK TO BRAND YOURSELF Repurpose Your Marketing Materials Your Most Valuable Calling Card Is A Published Book USE VISUALIZATION TO OPEN UP CREATIVITY VISUALIZATION EXERCISES Envision Your Book Cover Strengthening Self-Confidence by Kim Somers Egelsee Writing Ritual by Nancy Ferrari CHOOSE YOUR TOPIC What are You Passionate About? WHY are You Writing a Book? OUTLINE YOUR BOOK Outline Diagram DEVELOP CHAPTERS & SUBCHAPTERS Journaling Create a PowerPoint Presentation Storyboards & Vision Boards DETERMINE YOUR GOALS Manuscript Questionnaire Publishing vs Self-Publishing WRITING TIPS Open up Creativity and Banish Writer's Block Tips On Saving Documents Time Management - Create a Writing Schedule SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION Social Media Strategies by Kim Somers Egelsee Social Media Branding ABOUT SUSIE AUGUSTIN BOOKS BY SUSIE AUGUSTIN
- Author BiographySUSIE AUGUSTIN inspires women of all ages to follow their passion, embrace their natural beauty and live a healthy lifestyle with her Sexy, Fit & Fab brand. She's the bestselling author of Sexy, Fit & Fab at Any Age!, Sexy, Fit & Fab Sirens, and upcoming Sexy, Fit & Fab Beauty Secrets. Susie's writing, speaking and publishing have garnered her Awards and Nominations including: Willow Tree Women's Circle Extraordinary Woman Award ; Today's Innovative Woman Innovative Woman of the Week and Success Summit Award ; Applaud Women Magazine Inspirational Woman. Sexy Fit & Fab at Any Age! is a Beverly Hills Book Awards Winner (2014 Body/Mind/Spirit category and 2015 Beauty Category) and International Book Awards Finalist (Women's Issues). Sexy Fit & Fab Sirens is an International Book Awards Finalist (Self-Help/General). Susie is a Beauty and Branding Expert (a Licensed Aesthetician with a Marketing Degree) and works as a marketing copywriter with some of the world's top rated beauty companies. She's a featured Marketing Expert for Applaud Women Magazine, a contributing author and on the national advisory board. To help others pursue their dreams and brand themselves through their writing, Susie created Get Branded Press, providing book coaching, editing, copywriting, publishing, and Writing to Wow! workshops. Her Writing to Wow! Book Writing Workbook will help reach a wider audience, guiding new authors to write books. Her mission for Get Branded Press is Dream it. Write it. Brand it.
- Author(s)Susie Augustin
- PublisherGet Branded Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGet Branded Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.55
- AU $35.31Trending at AU $51.32
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $26.21Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $35.56Trending at AU $40.90
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $17.41Trending at AU $22.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.