Writing with, Through, and Beyond the Text: An Ecology of Language by Rebecca Luce-Kapler (Hardback, 2004)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting With, Through, and Beyond the Text: An Ecology of Language elaborates an understanding of writing, its influences on our interpretations of experience and identity, and its potential for enabling individuals to learn about and connect to the world beyond themselves. Rather than considering writing a process, the author describes it as a system, an ecology that engages the individual in a variety of socially constituted and interacting systems. The book examines the pedagogical and curricular implications of this approach to writing, considering what it means to write and teach writing in ways that understand and ackwledge the ecological character of writing. This is an illuminating text for a wide audience of faculty, professionals, and graduate students in English, writing, education, and women's studies/feminist theory.
- Author(s)Rebecca Luce-Kapler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Weight510 g
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.